Developers clash over trash pile

bobliocatt

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jacksonville and the developers need to get these projects completed. Stop talking and show me some action.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<_<

Have some patience. Both projects on Adams are on or ahead of schedule, unlike many downtown, especially BJP projects. Neither developer is "talking", they are doing, and I can tell you everyday there is action. Come on down and see it. It takes time to revitalize a 100 year old building. We should read more articles on the buildings that are falling down and not undergoing renovation instead negative non-news (thats already been resolved) on those that are in progress...

<_<

Have some patience. Both projects on Adams are on or ahead of schedule, unlike many downtown, especially BJP projects. Neither developer is "talking", they are doing, and I can tell you everyday there is action. Come on down and see it. It takes time to revitalize a 100 year old building. We should read more articles on the buildings that are falling down and not undergoing renovation instead negative non-news (thats already been resolved) on those that are in progress...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know. That was just me being frustrated. I am okay now.

If there are any posters with KBJ, congrats! Please keep us updated. We really need to buck the odds and save these three neglected pieces of history.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll second that !!

It's good to see some movement on this, although it's definitely not out of the woods yet. The LandMar decision is due next week on the Shipyards. Maybe good news will come in three's

Archived