• 30-35
    • 35-40
    • 40-45
    • 45-50
    • 50-55
    • 55 and up

You'd never believe it if I told you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Those good ol' paleozoic days...... :thumbsup:;)

i'm a disco baby, i'm 26.  I was born 7/7/78. Would have been all 7s if I were born a year earlier. Store clerks always bring that up when they see my drivers licence. But three 7s are considered lucky. If I were born 20 minutes later it would have been 7/8/78. I was born when my father was 38 and when my mother was 31. and I'm the youngest child. I remember as far back at the age of 1. Many people don't remember that far back.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had a teacher in HS that said he could remember being in the uterus. Not sure how true that was, but its what he said.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember being a baby too. Nobody believes me either. My parents used to not believe me until I told them what I did.

Kinda off subject but very freaky. My mom says that when she was a kid she had dreams of having three kids. A son and 2 daughters (my mom had a mis-carraige so I only have one sister...thank goodness) and she said that they looked exactly like me and my sister. She said we sounded the same too. That freaked me out. The other sister would have been in between me and my sister. Id prolly kill myself if I had two sisters though. Its bad enough having one.

Kinda off subject but very freaky.  My mom says that when she was a kid she had dreams of having three kids.  A son and 2 daughters (my mom had a mis-carraige so I only have one sister...thank goodness) and she said that they looked exactly like me and my sister.  The other sister would have been in between me and my sister.  Id prolly kill myself if I had two sisters though.  Its bad enough having one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, I don't think that is too freaky at all. Women are much more intuned with their body and often times forcast events in their lives through dreams and the like. It is interesting, though, that she had those dreams so young .. how old was she?

Hey! I think it would of been great influence on you if you had another sister ... women are a good influence on men growing up...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived