230 South Tryon

BryanH

Anyone stop by the Park's sales office lately?  Is there like a cardboard cutout of an agent or something?  Or maybe a clerk processing contract recissions?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I do find it interesting that the Observer didn't even mention The Park in its article. Should we read between the lines?

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

FYI - I put my name on a mailing list for 230 S. Tryon and just got an email on remaining available units.

It says there are currently 10 units that are not under contract. 3 units are available for sale to investors. The average price is $373 per sq. foot and monthly HOA dues are $0.26 psf. Cha ching.

FYI - I put my name on a mailing list for 230 S. Tryon and just got an email on remaining available units.

It says there are currently 10 units that are not under contract.  3 units are available for sale to investors.  The average price is $373 per sq. foot and monthly HOA dues are $0.26 psf.  Cha ching.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What floors are they on? Do they have any prices for the lower floors?

E7

i just looked at the original price sheet and for those ten units, the original average was 356 psf. It is a 20K increase for most of the 2bdrm. That original pricing was strange though because buyers were to make an bid that was not guaranteed acceptance. i think the developers are getting much more than they need to make the economics work. that should mean more developments on the way.

• 2 weeks later...

We currently have 4 units that are not under contract. 2 of these units are available for sale to investors.

UNIT #

UNIT ORIENTATION

HEATED LIVING AREA

BALCONY SF

PLAN

PRICE

MONTHLY HOA DUES

SE CORNER

2BR, 2BT

$407,720

$312.50

SOUTH FACE - WEST

1BR, DEN

$317,320

$245.63

SW CORNER

2BR, 2BT

$448,960

$310.06

SOUTH FACE - WEST

1BR, DEN

$347,320

$245.63

These are available on a first, first serve basis. We require a signed contract and the initial deposit to take a unit off the market, so we cannot handle this by phone. The process is that you sign the contract and give a deposit equal to 2.5% of the purchase price. An additional 2.5% deposit is due 90 days after contract execution. No other money, unless you make you make changes or upgrades, is due until closing.

Our sales office is on the first floor of the building at the corner of Tryon and Third Streets. You can park in the deck behind (enter on Third St.) and we will stamp your parking ticket. Sales office hours are Monday through Saturday 11AM until 6PM and Sunday 1PM until 5PM. Our telephone number is (704) 373-2300.

Thank you for your interest in 230 South Tryon.

The 230 Sales Team

lol. you guys crack me up, ragging on this design.

admittedly, it is an also-ran among all these amazing towers... but we need people living downtown, and if this conservative design has all but sold out while competing with the other towers, then i'm not complaining about the design.

As long as isn't a pink box with a brown box on top and bottom... i'm cool with it.

It looks just like the LaQuinta in Las Vegas. Put a different color roof on it and you've got the Hampton Inn at Phillips Place. It's hideous! All that aside, what kind of view does one get in this thing? East: Marriott Courtyard and parking garage; South: a surface parking lot; West: a parking garage for four floors and then surface lots toward the stadium; North: the side of the Johnston Building. No thanks, I'll spend the money on The Vue or Avenue.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived