230 South Tryon

BryanH

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That western view is going to be amazing if the land-swap takes place.....over looking a park lined by Novare's towers....also, depending on the minor league ball park design....you may be able to watch the game from your balcony.

I was in my condo at 230 the other day and got these shots. These views are from the two balconies, one facing west, the other north.

Trademark is going to look fantastic from this building.

These are from the 12th floor

Thanks for the pics! Your view is going to be great! I am surprised that they let you up there while it's still under construction...heck, I couldn't even get in my first-floor condo in the already finished Fifth & Poplar during the 90-days it took for renovations.

That western view is going to be amazing if the land-swap takes place.....over looking a park lined by Novare's towers....also, depending on the minor league ball park design....you may be able to watch the game from your balcony.

We can see the Jumbo-tron (i think that is what they call that big TV) and the upper seating section in the stadium. The idea is to have panther game parties with the doors open listening to the game live while watching on the tube!

If the land-swap does happen we unintentionally landed a great view as you describe....

i just realized you meant looking on the baseball stadium -- hopefully that too!

• 1 month later...

Wasn't sure where to put this, but since this thread is where most of the RC talk was started...

Here is the progress on the Ruth's Chris next to 230 S. Tryon.

9-28-06

large.jpg

I'll be at 230 S. Tryon again tomorrow doing work if anyone has any requests. There is not much to add since CN's pics in early August. Much of the interior still has alot of work to go.

I'm impressed with how much of the surface lot this is taking up....I thought it was going to look really silly, and almost suburban, but this take up most of the frontage along Tryon....

If you get a chance, can you get a picture of Wachovia's big hole?

^^^Your lucky your in Boston... :tough:

lol, anyway, here's some interior and view pics.

9-29-06

Units on floors 8, 9, and 10 are mostly finished. The rest are in different stages of construction. Here are the Penthouse units.

large.jpg

large.jpg

I think this was around the 5th floor.

large.jpg

The pool is behind Ruths Chris.

large.jpg

And some views from the roof and penthouse units.

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Archived