Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris-LA

Chicago @ Night From The 96th Floor

22 posts in this topic

33-chic157.jpg

b5-chic155.jpg

e6-chic158.jpg

2a-chic154.jpg

0b-chic160.jpg

f8-chic162.jpg

I guess they need to clean the windows

03-chic165.jpg

Well I sort of lied, these two are at street level

af-chic167.jpg

Nice shot, I actually think goonsta took this one with my camera. My photos usually don't come out this good, Its why I suspect he took it so I won't take the credit on this one

03-chic151.jpg

Incredible. I love the last one, because it is so vibrant. I really need to go up into either the Sears or the JH sometime again. I usually get to Chicago about twice a year, but I haven't been up in one of the towers in 12 years!

Again, nice pics!!

Awesome photos! It's been nearly two years since I've been up in the John Hancock Tower, and seven years since I've been up in the Sears Tower. I need to get back there sometime soon.

I love those pics, makes me wnt to go to chicago, what building did you take them from

John hancock,Aon Center other?

Great pictures! The Chicago skyline is my favorite. I havent' been to the top of the Sears Tower since I was 7...

Awesome. It looks like a city of gold and silver. The Sears Tower is just incredible at night. One day I will get up there to visit.

Beautiful! Chicago's skyline is amazing. I just flew over it on Friday night, with clear skies and all, but I didn't have my camera!

Nice pics! The second to last is my favorite, but I always seem to like the shots from the river the most.

I love those pics, makes me wnt to go to chicago, what building did you take them from 

John hancock,Aon Center other?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm so sorry for the late reply, I haven't checked this forum in a while and just seen this this evening. Anyway I took this from the John Hancock building. Thank you all for the comments, I really appreciate the feedback.

I'm rolling in nostalgia, mostly because some of those pictures are very close to the view I had from my old apartment. While certain things about Chicago can be annoying--perhaps I'm just used to a lot less lighting here in Detroit--but from the ground I had a ball. Especially with that nice orangish light that seemed to bath my entire neighborhood. That kind of thing doesn't have much regularity up here in Detroit. (I stayed in the South Loop right literally on the border of Printer's Row.)

WS