Chicago @ Night From The 96th Floor

Chris-LA

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I love those pics, makes me wnt to go to chicago, what building did you take them from 

John hancock,Aon Center other?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm so sorry for the late reply, I haven't checked this forum in a while and just seen this this evening. Anyway I took this from the John Hancock building. Thank you all for the comments, I really appreciate the feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I'm rolling in nostalgia, mostly because some of those pictures are very close to the view I had from my old apartment. While certain things about Chicago can be annoying--perhaps I'm just used to a lot less lighting here in Detroit--but from the ground I had a ball. Especially with that nice orangish light that seemed to bath my entire neighborhood. That kind of thing doesn't have much regularity up here in Detroit. (I stayed in the South Loop right literally on the border of Printer's Row.)

WS

• 3 weeks later...

Archived