San Marco

vicupstate

The Peninsula's a go:

Construction for The Peninsula at St. Johns, a 37-story condominium building, 1357 Riverplace Blvd. north of Prudential Drive and east of Main Street, on 0.9 acre, 750,000 square feet, $65 million; contractor is The Auchter Co.; agent is Granvil Tracy, manager; owner is American Land Ventures LLC dba St. Johns Phase 2 LLP, Miami; architect is Dorsky Hodgson & Partners, Fort Lauderdale; engineer is England-Thims & Miller Inc.; 234 residential units and seven-story parking garage.

http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stor..._19077411.shtml

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

since the camera isn't working for San Marco Place, and that everytime I log into the cam, I never get no feedback even though someone has said the cam goes in & out, I just wanted to know what's the status of the construction of SMP? I know that The Strand is coming along nicely but I haven't driven by the road where these projects are taken place in a while now and I Just wanted to know the status of the construction of SMP? Has anyone taken pics @ all of these construction places? Thanks.

I Just wanted to know the status of the construction of SMP? Has anyone taken pics @ all of these construction places? Thanks.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can also check out the channel 4 tower cam. As I write this, it's pointed at Metro park ... but its default positioning overlooks the Strand and SMP construction.

You can't really see any details, but it gives you the general idea. Right now SMP looks about one floor above the skyway. It's going very slowly.

http://www.news4jax.com/wxcam/1807692/detail.html

Archived