Greenville pics!

Falloutboy

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Downtown Greenville and some of the surronding areas area beautiful. Much has been done in the way of gentrification and new development for the most part has been innovative (at least for the area anyways) IF you haven't been recently do yourself a favor and make a trip to downtown Greenville for the day.

Brad

Though that is a larfe advertisement, it is not a billboard. It is panted on the side of an old building in the West End Market. In its own way it is part of history. I hate billboards myself but I love to see the old advertisements painted on to the sides of old buildings. Often they were painted by a past tennant or building onwer. Just a little more history.;

Brad

• 3 weeks later...

Very impressive pics! :thumbsup: For all of you who haven't been to downtown Greenville, I want to encourage you to see for yourself how these photos, while great captures of some of the places, just can't do justice to what you'll actually see when you are here.

The Falls Park on the Reedy is getting better all the time, now that all of the landscaping is complete. I love to go out there and study when I get the chance, and the weather is nice.

One of the great things about Greenville's downtown is that you can really spend lots of enjoyable time exploring areas that are not visible to the drive-through visitor. It is when you leave your car and take off on foot, that you will discover the true nature of this city; and you won't be disappointed. :)

Falloutboy knows what I am talking about. :D

Archived