Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

marcelo

Teleporto Parque Serrinha, Goi

5 posts in this topic

This is not very tall, it will have 40 storeys and 162 meters. But I like the design:

teleporto02.jpg

teleporto01.jpg

Here some images of Gio

That is pretty cool. I do like the design of the building and it seems to be taller than most others in the area. Is that accurate?

That building is much nicer design-wise than many Brizillian skyscrapers. It does appear to be taller than the others. For whatever reason the government there does not like really tall buildings. Imagine the skyline that could develop if Sao Paulo's height limits were ever lifted!

That building is much nicer design-wise than many Brizillian skyscrapers.  It does appear to be taller than the others.  For whatever reason the government there does not like really tall buildings.  Imagine the skyline that could develop if Sao Paulo's height limits were ever lifted!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

With 162m it is 24m taller than than next tallest building. And far taller than the average. There are always big projects for Brazilian cities. I wonder if smoe day the height-limit-politics will be eased...! :( The last one that failed was a 68 storey tower in Curitiba. :cry:

Cool project for this tower. It will be a good addition to the skyline.