► Miami/South Florida Photo of the Day ◄

Aessotariq

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's I-95, I-395, and SR 836... It is by far my most favorite interchange in South Florida. There are others I enjoy but this one is the best for me. It provides for the most dramatic entrance into downtown Miami.

You can see the skyline ahead from as far back as NW 151st Street, about 9 miles away, and as you get closer and closer, you see the skyline coming up ahead, you pass by the first mega interchange (the I-95/SR112/I-195/441 interchange) and suddenly this interchange is in your face, you pass through it, and the towers are right in front of you... It's always a beautiful sight and I never get tired of it, no matter how many times I do it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Another question, in regards to the Brickell area:

I saw a pic of proposed streetscaping of Brickell. Does anyone know when or if that's taking place? It would greatly fix up that area, making it more walkable. IMO, it would be good for upscale shopping, since many of these new projects will have LOTS of retail. And what a signature address for a retailer:

Shop.

Dine.

BRICKELL.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived