Show your desktop!

Christian

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually this past week I pulled three all-nighters in a row to finish a project.  I'm actually used to staying up all night!  How sad is that?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

not very, i mean ive done something related to that - stay up till 4:00 AM and 5:00 AM for 4 or 5 days in a row... i kept on waking up at 4:00PM in the afternoon and stuff, and i got so pissed i woke up so late... but ive never stayed up a whole night...!! this reminds me of good times - my 16 yr old friend and his (at the time he wasnt very gothic) gothic 16 yr old friend made some weird drink that had coffee and other stuff, they wanted to stay up the whole day.... well it was ALOT stronger then they thought it would be, and they stood up for like 5 days... lol... BTW it was a while ago, like 2 years ago or somethin, but anyways, it was funny :P i laughed my butt off when i heard him say he stood up like 5 days LOL

That's different.  You stayed up until 4:00 AM, but you were able to sleep in the next day.  I went 3 days with no sleep at all.  Most people I know can't even stay awake all night, let alone 3 nights in a row.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i know, i got the idea, just sayin that those two things got in my head when i heard you say:

I pulled three all-nighters in a row

oh and ill post a pic of my dt when im not lazy :silly: ill describe it 2 u tho...

any1 heard of the game counter-strike: condition zero?

its a pic i took of a CT standing on a balcony thing that isnt very high above the ground, and like 5 Ts on the ground next to him aiming at him! lol!! i just thot it looked hilarious, and i added a little touch, at the top-middle of the pic, in big red letters i put'

U GOT

OWNED!!!

It's called desktop minimalism. I have enough crap going on in my life. I don't need a desktop filled with a million icons to further clutter up my days.

Also, Deluxe Sim City 4 is the same as Sim City with the Rush Hour expansion pack, so it's not any better than Rush Hour.

What are they building there?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's the Post Bar project. It was started back in 2000, but the contractor built it 2 inches out of square, so now nobody will touch it. So it is sitting there unfinished, four years after it started. Supposedly a new team is going to take over the project, but I have not seen any new work being done on the building yet.

It was supposed to be 6 stories with a bar, as well as condos worked into the project. Next to it a 12 story residential tower was also to be constructed as a second phase. Seeing as how they cannot even complete phase one, I doubt phase two will ever get completed.

Archived