Show your desktop!

Christian

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice Aaron. Have you seen this?

The Who Sell Out.....with a difference

A new, distinctly different version of The Who's 'Sell Out' recording hits the stores next month.

Vocalist Petra Haden has recorded an accapella version of the entire album, recreating all the instruments with her voice. Pete has provided the sleeve notes to the album, which he's described as a fun project.

ICE magazine contains an online interview with Petra where she talks about the album here (http://www.icemagazine.com/stories/214/haden.shtm)

The release date is Feb 22 and the CD is released by Bar/None Records (http://www.bar-none.com/)"

----

Petra was in the bands That Dog and The Rentals. This might be interesting.

petra_haden.jpg

^Not much for tabbed browsing I see ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can't stand it...

so many blogs... so little time :o

i keep everything up to "Romney is a fraud" open 24/7 so i can see updates with just the refresh button. i even got a program that makes it so the X doesn't work on the browser windows you set, so i don't accidently close any of my blogs...

i keep everything up to "Romney is a fraud" open 24/7 so i can see updates with just the refresh button. i even got a program that makes it so the X doesn't work on the browser windows you set, so i don't accidently close any of my blogs...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How about an RSS feed?

I looked it up online... velly velly interesting... thanks cotuit

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I use Bloglines. It's web-based so you can keep track of your feeds on any computer. It also can interact with most browsers allowing you to subscribe to many feeds at the click of a button. There's also a desktop app that will alert you to new posts in your feeds.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This is the image currently on my home desktop, and one of my personal favorites of photos I've taken. I'll be impressed if someone can identify where this is, and ultra-impressed if someone can tell me from what site this was taken (a well-known spot in that area).

Any guesses?

desktop2kt.jpg

This is the one I put on our office desktop:

thomaslookupstreet4up.jpg

- Garris

Providence, RI

I'll be impressed if someone can identify where this is, and ultra-impressed if someone can tell me from what site this was taken (a well-known spot in that area).

Any guesses?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ticonderoga?

Archived