Edible Architecture

Allan

The final project for my Basic Design studio was to create edible architecture. I ended up creating a tower out of Kit Kat bars and peanut butter. Peanut butter makes a really good bond between the pieces - you have to pull pretty hard to get the Kit Kats off. Now the fun part begins...eating it. :) It's sitting out in the living room now, and people who walk by keep taking pieces off of it, so it should be gone by tomorrow.

IMG_4994.jpg

IMG_4997.jpg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some people in my class already tried that...the pieces were stuck together too well to play it. Haha. Needless to say, if they had gotten even one piece out from the bottom the whole thing would've collapsed and made one large chocolatey mess on the table.

Haha, so this is what they were smelling last night.  My favorite combo.  Chocolate and Peanut Butter.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yep. My whole apartment smells like chocolate and peanut butter now. The smell is gone from the hallway though. LOL.

I think you should make me one of those for Christmas... :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha, send me $6 for Kit Kats, and a self addressed box with the proper postage on it, and you can have one. The peanut butter is free, since I now have a massive jar of it that is enough to last me for about the next 10 years. LOL. Or you can make one yourself - it takes about 15 or 20 minutes to make.

My roommate decided to stick the tower in the fridge last night. Talk about quality construction...it's as solid as a rock now!

mmmm chocolate & peanut butter mmmmm

Haha, send me $6 for Kit Kats, and a self addressed box with the proper postage on it, and you can have one.  The peanut butter is free, since I now have a massive jar of it that is enough to last me for about the next 10 years.  LOL.  Or you can make one yourself - it takes about 15 or 20 minutes to make.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you should sell them on e-bay esp. during the holidays

mmmm chocolate & peanut butter mmmmm

you should sell them on e-bay esp. during the holidays

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Haha, that could work. If only I had the time....

Right now sleep is the most important thing to me. I haven't gotten more than three hours of sleep any night this week.

Archived