World Famous Bricktown

DHall

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

A proposed 10-story Hampton Inn -- the tallest addition to Bricktown -- is set to be reviewed next month by the Bricktown Urban Design Committee.

The $20 million project has been in the works for two years and is being developed by Marsh Pittman, owner of the Power Alley Parking Garage and Madison, Wis.-based Raymond Management Group.

Pitman said he hopes the hotel will expand the downtown skyline. He said the architects will be Tom Wilson and Architectural Design Group, the architects who designed the neighboring SBC Bricktown Ballpark.

this will be a great addition to bricktown. the 200 room hotel will connect to the 150 room residence inn that is also being built in the area.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new and I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post pictures from other sites or attach them from my hard drive or what but there are pictures available of the new Bricktown Hampton Inn. It is a good, urban design. Ten stories and almost all brick. It will overlook the Bricktown Ballpark and be right across the street from a bunch of clubs and restaurants.

• 1 month later...

2.5 billion has been invested into dt since we passed the maps project.

at first promoters estimated the projects would result in 140 mill. in private investments.

a selection of properties in bricktown that were bought and sold over the years saw an increase in market value. 231% increase from 12.2 mill. in 1999 to 40.2 mill. in 2004.

also when the new hotels are completed the room count will be increased from 931 to 1,641. ( could this mean more conventions?)

Archived