Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neo

Revolving apartments!

12 posts in this topic

This is pretty neat, I guess if you got tired of one view you could swivel around for a new one!

Source: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6728324

The apartments rotate 360 degrees (takes about an hour). The building took 10 years to put up!

041217_whirl_vlrg_830a.vlarge.jpg

That is pretty crazy but I like the idea. It is very unique! Brazil does it again with another wacky building.

I bet that is expensive. Could you turn off the revolving if you wanted to stay still?

if they built one of those in Charlotte I would buy it in an instant! You here that you developers! Only 300k too. :D They would probably cost 8x more here. :(

I think this presents a really good opportunity for a study of long-term effects of slow spinning on the human psyche and physical self. What would happen to your body and mind after you've spun around for two years? It has to mess something up in you.

i'll be getting DiZz-Ay... :wacko:

But it's cool nonetheless... I do love revolving restaurants too

What if there was a fire and your door was turned out facing the street?! how would you get out?

Suite Vollard was constructed on a hill. The view is amazing!!!

I think this presents a really good opportunity for a study of long-term effects of slow spinning on the human psyche and physical self. What would happen to your body and mind after you've spun around for two years? It has to mess something up in you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Earth revolves, I guess it''s all just a matter of perspective.