Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

monsoon

Do You Drive a Chick Car?

I would drive a Beetle or a Mini. But I probably won't.

Volvo (I think) is supposedly designing a car specifically for women, with a group a female designers.

No chick car here, but I do see an aweful lot of men driving BMW Minis. Actually, I don't recall ever seeing a woman driving one.

For a while Volvo had male and female cars. I don't know if they were intended for males and females though.... I had one that was a female, and my friend had one that was a male. His actually had the "male symbol" (circle with arrow)

Chevy Aveo, so yes I suppose you could say I drive a chick car. But then I do share it with my "chick" aka my wife. :) And living downtown I would never want anything larger because I can actually park when I do drive. I can even pull into parallel spots front first... so nice. :)

I drive a chick car...but then again I'm a chick so I guess that's acceptable. I have a VW beetle convertible...soooo cute. ;)

I dont drive a BMW Mini Cooper but I do drive that other little BMW hatchback. BMW 318ti. Im sure you see those every now and then. Its the beemer that looks like its tail has been chopped off. Ive heard my car is a babe magnet and even has a cult like following. Mine is a 1995 model and they are not importing them in the states any more so I think it will be worth something down the road because not many people in the U.S. drove them to begin with.

Ford Mustang...Convertible....hmmm...chick car? I'm a chick, so I suppose it's good that I drive a chick car...

Thumbs up for the lesbian car. SUV. Van. Whatever.

Not a lesbian.

FYI.

In a joking mood.

I'm done now, :blush:

I would drive a Beetle or a Mini. But I probably won't.

Volvo (I think) is supposedly designing a car specifically for women, with a group a female designers.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have seen the concept car that those women designed for Volvo. It is actually quite cool and has several neat practical functions that you won't see on any car any time soon.

I drive a little Honda Civic hatchback.