The Beautiful Lil Rck Skyline

DHall

wxcam2.jpg

This is one of those webcams of the local affiliate, so it should be neat how it will change.

sthouse.jpg

The governors mansion of this liberal crackpot state, where state gov Bill Clinton got his groove on. Fortunately no bedroom was named after the Clinton family.

LITTLE%20ROCK%20-%20DOWNTOWN%20FULL.jpg

tcby.jpg

Building where I work, not that this is not the Dillards Tower, it is just where they put the overflow, including my marketing unit. Don't I feel special.

snow020602c.jpg

Outter North Little Rock, pic from KATV, which claims this pic is recent. Hmmn...

across3.jpg

sb430at10.JPG

Loop 430.

main_littlerockarkansas.jpg

Well, I hope you like downtown Little rock.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those are nice. The skyline could use a few more skyscrapers, though. But I guess Nashville has a shortage of skyscrapers when compared to other cities, so it's all relative. I'd actually really like to visit Little Rock.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

The picture from above was not one of the governor's mansion but of the old state house. It sits above the river and at one tme was two-sided to show the importance of the river. This is the Markham Street view.

sthouse.jpg

It is on the trolley line and just about four blocks West of the River Market.

would you guys like to see more skyskrapers in your downtown? i would like to see more in my own city, but then again not all of our tall buildings are downtown

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course I'd like to see more new skyscrapers. I'm sure a guy in Chicago would say the same....

The same goes for most cities....there are business parks scattered all over the place with tall buildings, but I really wish they would have focused downtown :-/

Of course I'd like to see more new skyscrapers.  I'm sure a guy in Chicago would say the same....

The same goes for most cities....there are business parks scattered all over the place with tall buildings, but I really wish they would have focused downtown :-/

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah... like to see more here too.

• 5 years later...

Archived