Bakers Mill Florida

FLORIDA SKYRISE ORDER

The small town of Baker's Mill Florida will probably be the first small town or village in the nation, as small as it is, to have a skyscraper looming into the heavens.

Getrard Helmukahn, from Asendorf Germany, is proposing to build a 1,000 foot office building and residential tower in Baker's Mill. Helmukahn recently purchased over 10,000 acres in Hamilton County just North of Jasper which includes the tiny town of Baker's Mill.

Baker's Mill, a town of about 3 people, just North of Jasper, Florida, has become a haven for people proposing to build things in it or around it, dreaming of new and different cities, a pilot project so to speak. The 1,000 foot monolith will be surrounded with over 100 private homes, which will be built along with the tower, and shopping centers and a mall. The building, in which the first 75 floors will be office space, and the remaining 25 upper stories residential homes and codo's, will take approximately four and one half years to be built.

The single family now living in Baker's Mill, comprised of three people, who currently live in Baker Mill's desolated town center with no shops, movie theaters, or other people or neighbors nearby state that they can't wait until the developers come in and construction starts.

You go Baker's Mill!

FLORIDA SKYRISE

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That cant be ,what kind of crap is that?In Miami,an old,pretty big city,there is no plans like that.How could that be?I hope that doesnt happen,becaeus if not Miami will be slapped in the face by a small city,that I dont even know.That would be a disappointment,but if it does happen,I hope Miami could build a even bigger one to have the Florida's Tallest title,(atleast).

That cant be ,what kind of crap is that?In Miami,an old,pretty big city,there is no plans like that.How could that be?I hope that doesnt happen,becaeus if not Miami will be slapped in the face by a small city,that I dont even know.That would be a disappointment,but if it does happen,I hope Miami could build a even bigger one to have the Florida's Tallest title,(atleast).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is okay. Relax because it is not going to happen. Jasper, Florida is only known for its ferns not tall buildings or even buildings at that. It is just something that is supposed to be funny, I hope. :ph34r:

I went to Hamilton once... on a school field trip. Every May the town of White Springs hosts the annual Florida Folk Festival, a carnival with shows, arts and crafts from traditional Florida (including Native American stuff) as well as cultural traditions from various parts of the world, and international music. The year I went there was a man in the Caribbean section who was making and selling steel drums. Very interesting...

The Shuttle Complex tower (i believe it is somewhere around 400 or 500 feet tall) basically rises from nothing at Cape Canaveral. There is also the Bok Tower in the central part of the state (about 200, 300 feet I'm guessing as well as the skyscraper looking Citrus Tower around clermont at around 400 feet or so (I'm guessing). All were constructed party for the tourism scene even in NASAs case with the giagantic US Flag painted on the side of the building. So if it happened anywhere b/c of the tourist potential it would be in outskirt, Florida, USA ;) rock on

• 2 weeks later...

This would be a good way to instantly inject growth and notoriety into a small town that has absolutely nothing going on in it; a huge developer coming in and constructing a tall or supertall skyscraper with a huge factory to support the local job market and homes with additional retail and other type businesses.

Imagine if this did happen in Baker's Mill; all of a sudden, Jasper would be the second largest city in hamilton county, and Baker's mill would be a focal point within hamilton county and florida.

Just a thought. If I ever get super rich, I think I'll try something like this.

Garry

Archived