A new idea for the Miami forum

Brickell

We've been posting a lot of information here lately, but it's not very organized. I'd like to start a few threads that we can report construction and general updates on things.

I already have the Dadeland thread. I'm about to start a South Miami thread. I'd also reccomend Dowtown/Brickell/Omni, Miami Beach, Midtown, Coral Gables, North Dade, etc...

I'm not an admin so you can do whatever you want, but just an idea.

By the way, Tivo, where in miami are you and do you work for Tivo?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Consolidated threads are a great idea...

Funny... about the username: I was having a really hard time picking one (lack of creativity), and my boss had just bought a DVR unit from DirecTV, so it was a name that got stuck in my head. If I had it to do over again, I would choose something a little more creative. :) I have no connection with the company.

I am in northwest Dade, a few miles from Miami Lakes and Hialeah.

well it fits.

i like your signature too.

i almost ordered the domain name citycuidad.com

i wanted to make a miami centric site about cities and life, with concentrations on the diverse cities of the americas. I eventually decided it'd be too much work for me so i gave up. maybe i'll start it up eventually though.

I'm in Hialeah every now and then, but have yet to see Miami Lakes.

I was trying to make a webpage myself, but I had the worst time organizing it because I wanted it to be multi-themed, with a page for all of my obscure interests, one of them being a fascination with area codes and telephone exchanges. This was before blogs. Part of it was going to be Miami-based, with "Miami-isms", observations about my hometown and pictures, etc. I did two pages and that was it... on the backburner.

Archived