CNN vs. Fox

Guest donaltopablo

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As far as your comments on the AP. . .

Isn't the AP and UPI both co-ops of hundreds of different TV/Radio Stations and Newspapers, maybe I am mistaken if they are not there were proposals for that at one time. I thought it was truly a "wire service" of a collection of news gathering operations. Not 100% on that but thats what I thought. Best site I have ever seen on getting those news sources to the front page has to be http://www.drudgereport.com yeah yeah I know theres all kind of conspiracy theories on him being slanted, but very few of his stories are originals they are all linked, still the best though IMHO because you dont have to surf around to a bizillion different sites. ;)

Apparently FOX News isn't available in Canada because they turned down their proposal to reduce American news competition I guess, and outside of this thread you hear nothing besides on how FOX is nothing short of radical conservatism - but sometimes I wish we had it here just so that I could see what all the hype is about. Then again I've heard the same about CNN.

Of course, I personally LOATHE the liberal-conservative scale. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived