monsoon

Charlotte Off Topic

I will be out at Sycamore Brewing tomorrow around lunchtime helping a USO-NC table.  7 area breweries are designating a special beer and donating $1 to the USO-NC in our services to help the active duty troops and those returning home.   Come see me! 

This is at the Portman Hawkins Tower 2 site. 

Edited by KJHburg
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Nick2 said:

With 2020 approaching and the RNC being in Charlotte I think we can expect there to be a major influx of trolls on all forums related to Charlotte. Reddit has already seen it occur on posts related to Greta's visit to the climate strike for instance. A good amount of people commenting/trolling on CLT's subreddit that haven't ever posted before in the subreddit.

Is UP ready to combat that or will they allow trolls to exist as long as they're not explicitly breaking UP rules?

Ah, the heralded "I'm not touching you" defense.

• Haha 2

No matter how you cook them, sweet potatoes are a staple Thanksgiving dish! #DidYouKnow that North Carolina is the number one producer of sweet potatoes in the United States? So if you're debating that second slice of sweet potato pie, go ahead and grab one in honor of NC!   from the Twitter 

Edited by KJHburg
  • Like 3

26% market share for live Christmas trees NC is doing great.  I think Michigan is #1 and then Oregon but I am not sure

• Like 1

15 hours ago, KJHburg said:

Sad story out of metro Atlanta but with a happy ending involving a truck accident carrying Krispy Kreme doughnuts

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/krispy-kreme-doughnuts-mourned-police

close call yesterday in Brookhaven, GA - happily, no KK's were lost  

Image result for image of truck delivering krispy kreme donuts

Related image

Image result for image of truck delivering krispy kreme donuts

image.jpeg

Edited by QCxpat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2