West End Village

Matthew

Personally, I think this should tell Boulevard Centro something. What works in Charlotte doesn't always fly in Winston. I cannot tell you how many people I know have commented on what an ugly building Fourth & Broad is. To me, it doesn't scream cosmopolitan or hip. The design was dated before Modern Chevrolet was even demolished. Not to mention how CHEAP this units are, and I'm not talking about the price. It looks as if Winston's residents share these same thoughts as they aren't selling. And, they want to build MORE?? :huh: The units that sell in downtown are ones made of quality materials and have space (OPV being an exception). Though this isn't all of Boulevard Centro's fault, because the city was supposed to make good on their word to do streetscape improvements on Broad Street. That never happened...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received this alert from Caffe Prada's Facebook:

"Dear Friends:

CAFFE PRADA has teamed up with the Dry Cleaning Station, and we reserved a space in the back of our store so that the West End and Downtown residents have a dry cleaner centrally located in the heart of both neighborhoods.

Starting today, you can drop off or pick-up your dry cleaning at Caffe Prada.

How does it work?

Dry Cleaning Station will stop by CAFFE PRADA twice a week to pick up and drop off. The Service days for CAFFE PRADA are Mondays and Thursdays. Orders picked up on Monday will be returned on Thursday and vice-versa. Dry Cleaning Station will return the completed order with an itemized ticket and a credit card receipt. (Visa or Mastercard.)

How to get Started?

Fill out a Dry Cleaning form with your first order and

place your soiled garments in any plastic bag, it's that simple.

Drop your order by the garment rack by Monday or Thursday before 8:30AM. Your order will be returned the next delivery day along with a Beautiful Green Dry Cleaning bag to re-use with future orders.

Your clothes will be dry cleaned in GreenEarth

• 4 weeks later...

Archived