"Americas 50 Hottest Cities"

The_sandlapper

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a little confused. this list is a list of hottest cities. Hot in terms of what? Buisness or population or cool place to be?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hot in terms of "executives of companies actively looking for a place to expand or relocate their facilities within the next one to three years". So probablly more business related.

• 1 month later...

This has surprised me that Lexington, Kentucky made it on to this list. I live in Lexington and attend the University of Kentucky where I have had an Urban Planning class. Lexington is a thriving city however, it is very crowded and has horrible traffic for a relativley small city. The population is around 300,000 with metro pop. around 500,000. Although new businesses aren't flocking here there have been some in recent years. Planning has become more close watched out of necessity due to the crowded roads and massive suburban sparwl. I don't know if I'd say Lexington is "HOT" but I'm glad it made it on the list. :D

Archived