Americas 50 Hottest Cities 2005

The_sandlapper

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew Nasvhille was doin well, but not this well. And no offense but people talk about little rock way to much. It is so overrated on these fourms. It is barley bigger that a Knoxville or Lexington, Its downtown is smaller that chatanooga's. It BLOWS!!!!!!!!!

How is that, Brewer? We rarely talk about Little Rock. I have posted ONE thread about Little Rock, lol. Is there a cache somewhere? I would like to read threads about my own hometown!

If there is a city that is overrated, it is Memphis or Atlanta.

I agree bout Memphis and Atl.

I have just heard alot about little rock today and it dosnt seem that spectacluar to me, no offense. TCBY seemed to help your city ALOT. it is not a bad city though. Acctually i would like to hear more about Little Rock. I just did some school stuff on little rock. It was starting to get on my nerves. Sry. I just dont know that much.

please share.

Im also sry bout OU. i thought they could win. THat was a surpirse. What Happened???????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bob Barry, an prominent Oklahoman news castor of over 50 years, believes that what happened was right after the first td, when OU got over confident. It happens every time, time after time to us. I wish the pac 10 had a championship. That part isn't fair at all. :angry:

edit: I want to point out the differance between sucky old Austin, Texas and refurbished-and ready to shine Oklahoma City. Austin, I believe, lost population this year. LOL. :rofl: They always were posers of Dallas or Oklahoma City. Dallas, the closest Texas city to Oklahoma, was also the best Texas city. If that means anything. Even my Little Rock was above Austin... I am surprised Tulsa, my hometown, isn't further up that very list.

Fruit Cove, this list is from facts, not what cities are cool. And whats worng with a little city bashing, are you to scared to argue with an 8th grader(thats me)??? I like to argue. Thats why i do this, when im bored.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that was really "cool" and city bashing is actually unliked by the admin on this site. and im not afraid of 8th graders.

Fruit Cove, this list is from facts, not what cities are cool. And whats worng with a little city bashing, are you to scared to argue with an 8th grader(thats me)??? I like to argue. Thats why i do this, when im bored.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is why we don't want young bored teenagers here. Take care not to start arguments on this forum. I recommend you go elsewhere if that is your reason for coming here.

As a non-administrator and a lifelong resident and proponent of Nashville, please, deliver legitimate arguments, if warranted, brewerw, but don't start fights for the sake of fights.

As a non-administrator, I agree with monsoon, there are other sights where you can participate in a SlamFest of city bashing. There are plenty of people to argue with.

I used to participate a lot on these forums, but have lost interest in all but this one because of an extreme amount of nonsense. I have a lot of pride in Nashville and really want to share some of my insights, but it becomes a moot point when my time appears wasted because of some silly argument.

Learn to use UrbanPlanet for its purpose and you'll be welcome. You're also not doing the city of Nashville any good by extreme behavior. If you need the name of the forum I could recommend, just ask me in a private message. There are two primo sites just for you. Heck, I might even give you the names of those with whom you'll argue the most. You'll think it's Christmas.

In the meantime, I'd like to think UrbanPlanet is the place I can share my photos. Help me make it so. Help us all make it so. Behave yourself.

Are we up against a kid here, or what?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For someone who has been suspended, banned but let back because I decided to give you another chance, you seem to lack enough maturity to understand what "Don't criticize other forumers means". Keep it up and you are headed back to the toilet.

Brewerw I appreciate the comments. At least you seem to understand the rules.

Archived