Solaire

Rick 2

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got a letter today in response the Solaire early reservations list. Anyone know any more details on the project? It seems like there are only going to be one and two bedroom units.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yup, only one and two bedrooms. I will have floor plans and pricing very shortly. If anyone is interested in this project let me know. They will begin VIP sales - before it hits the public in early February.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup, only one and two bedrooms.  I will have floor plans and pricing very shortly.  If anyone is interested in this project let me know.  They will begin VIP sales - before it hits the public in early February.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Can you please send me some info as soon as you get it? I did find some info on the web site, but no floor plans or pricing. Thanks in advance.

Peter.

Yup, only one and two bedrooms.  I will have floor plans and pricing very shortly.  If anyone is interested in this project let me know.  They will begin VIP sales - before it hits the public in early February.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm actually on the list, but if you can get me anymore info, it'll be great. Thanks, Steve-O.

Yeah me too, I am on the list but if you can get info, that would be appreciated. On the poll i started, i chose Tradition Towers however i cannot afford there on a firemans salary. Solaire is a really good design and locale and i can afford to buy there especially with the preconstruction pricing that was advertised from the 160's. That is a Great deal, almost a steal. You can walk downstairs and see a movie and you are in the center of Orlando's booming rennaisance. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:rofl:

Yeah me too, I am on the list but if you can get info, that would be appreciated. On the poll i started, i chose Tradition Towers however i cannot afford there on a firemans salary. Solaire is a really good design and locale and i can afford to buy there especially with the preconstruction pricing that was advertised from the 160's.  That is a Great deal, almost a steal.  You can walk downstairs and see a movie and you are in the center of Orlando's booming rennaisance. :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :rofl:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anyone think it would be a good idea to start a thread for those interested in buying downtown (that would include prices and other information)? I know I've been wondering for a while how much the two-story units in the Vue are going to be priced (they are not very high up and they're not very large, so I'm hoping not that much) . I think it would be a valuable resource, particularly to the new visitors who might not yet be aware of the amazing number of projects being built or proposed downtown. I try to follow these things very closely and wasn't aware that you could get something in Solaire in the $160s.

Hey guys. Do me a favor. Please email me at [email protected] so that I can keep your emails (for easier tracking) to let you know when I have info on the Solaire. I found out that I probably wont get it many days before they go on sale to selected agents (which incidentally I am one of). BUT this means that I still wont have info until early/middle of February.

Anyway, please email me so that I dont forget you in the rush.

Thanks,

Steve

[email protected]

And yes, its a good idea to have a downtown development purchasing thread. But if you have any questions, please never hesitate to ask. I am usually pretty up to date on all offerings or have access to find out quckly.

Solaire looks like an awesome project with an affordable price.  I can not wait to see the floor plans.

I received a brochure today in the mail from the Vue.  That project also looks very nice but hear it is going to be pricey.  <_<

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The VUE is about 75% sold out at this point. Prices have jumped since it was first availeble in July of last year.

^The Vue just has that "I'm cool and hip" status quo going on.  I'd almost feel like I was a VIP member of a club or something if I had a condo there.  Anyone else feel that way?

Maybe its their marketing.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think the design of the Vue is great and very modern (maybe that's where you're getting the "I'm cool and hip" vibe), but I'm not crazy about the location. I think the developments on Central all have a much nicer location and there just seems to be so much going on the street around central. The Vue is also right next to Rosalind (which is I believe three lanes), so there is going to be much heavier traffic than the more pedestrian Central Blvd.

That being said, the design of the building (particularly the floor plans) is spectacular and miles ahead of anything else I've seen developed or proposed downtown. I've posted about the two story units with the floor-to-ceiling views and spiral stair cases at least four times in various threads, but I don't believe anyone has responded. For the 1,000-1,200 sq. ft. range (which just about every building has), it's just an amazing design. If this creates an "I'm cool and hip" vibe then so be it. At least the Vue is one of the only developments downtown that generates at least as much excitement from inside as it does outside. By the way, here is a link to a rendering of the two story unit I'm talking about: http://www.thevueorlando.com/residence/views/views12.php

This is indeed a very nice layout. I would probably buy at the Vue if I was in the market for something right now. I do like the overall package over the rest thus far: views1_04.jpg

Also, while there is no disputing that Central is more pedestrian friendly than Rosalind, I think the Vue is going to do wonders for Rosalind, and also I believe there will be a bar in the Metropolitan. Tradition Towers will help to bring both streets together nicely. I wonder if there are any plans for decorative lighting and landscaping along that side of Rosalind?

What I can't figure about the Vue is the pricing. The Downtown Orlando website says that the range is between $200,000-1.7 million. The studios near the bottom of the building are almost certainly the units that are (or maybe I should say were if prices went up) $200,000, and the penthouses are of course near the 1.7 million figure, but what prices are the units in between? The units don't get that much larger as you go up (floors 16-34 have identical floor plans), so it seems there is either a huge increase in price for the penthouses or you pay quite a bit more every time you go up a floor.

Does anyone have any insight with regards to the cranes on the Plaza property? It appears that the crane designated for the solaire is at a fixed height. My investigation of this project has left me with no clear understanding of the final height. From a distance it appears that the current height is only slightly higher than it's neighbor "Signature Plaza" which is 15 floors and 207 feet. It would make sense that all three cranes will need to be raised at some point, but none appear to have the capability. Any insight would be welcomed.

What I can't figure about the Vue is the pricing.  The Downtown Orlando website says that the range is between $200,000-1.7 million.  The studios near the bottom of the building are almost certainly the units that are (or maybe I should say were if prices went up) $200,000, and the penthouses are of course near the 1.7 million figure, but what prices are the units in between?  The units don't get that much larger as you go up (floors 16-34 have identical floor plans), so it seems there is either a huge increase in price for the penthouses or you pay quite a bit more every time you go up a floor.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I received this from a sales rep:

The price varies depending on unit type, location, and floor.

Here is the starting price on available units:

Studios $219,900

1BR/1.5BA $349,900

2BR/2BA $384,900

3BR/3BA $754,900

The deposit will range depending on price range of unit. The breakdown is as follows:

Under 350K 10%

Anyone think it would be a good idea to start a thread for those interested in buying downtown (that would include prices and other information)?  I know I've been wondering for a while how much the two-story units in the Vue are going to be priced (they are not very high up and they're not very large, so I'm hoping not that much) .  I think it would be a valuable resource, particularly to the new visitors who might not yet be aware of the amazing number of projects being built or proposed downtown.  I try to follow these things very closely and wasn't aware that you could get something in Solaire in the $160s.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Has anyone started the new 'thread' for buying downtown? That'll be a great idea.

Normally those cranes can be lifted to a higher level in the future. I was once a project manager for a building in a flight path... the FAA allowed the crane for the project at a certain height up to the flight contour, and then into the imaginary surface for a limited amount of time. The key is limiting the amount of time to as little as possible beyond the imaginary surface. This could be the explanation for this crane - so hold tight - it should be higher in the future. The sentinel is rumored to be doing a story on the downtown construction cranes soon... so be looking for that.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys.  Do me a favor.  Please email me at [email protected] so that I can keep your emails (for easier tracking) to let you know when I have info on the Solaire.  I found out that I probably wont get it many days before they go on sale to selected agents (which incidentally I am one of).  BUT this means that I still wont have info until early/middle of February. 

Anyway, please email me so that I dont forget you in the rush. 

Thanks,

Steve

[email protected]

And yes, its a good idea to have a downtown development purchasing thread.  But if you have any questions, please never hesitate to ask.  I am usually pretty up to date on all offerings or have access to find out quckly.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did anyone ever start the downtown development thread? I'd be interested to know what new condo projects are coming up.

Thanks

Linda

Archived