Solaire

Rick 2

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The contracts have a 15 day period in which you can back out and get refunded. After that the only way to get out is to loose your deposit (5% on 1 Beds). The actual contract says March 31, 2007 closing although it could be sooner. I have a studio at the Vue and the contract says Dec. 31, 2007 closing. I believe these are the worst case scenarios.......The one beds range in size roughly between 500 and 800 sq ft. The one bedrooms are all really just studios. As there is no door between the living room and bedroom. Just a dividing wall in some.....The sales office has a replica of the tower and of a 1 bedroom unit. I think I just lucked out getting an appointment. Most of the stuff sold out over the weekend to preferred buyers or people who had connections..

thanks UPSDAN... congrats on getting in early... I have an appt tomorrow morning and am not feeling too confident about my chances of getting a unit at this point but will enjoy looking at them none the less... beginning to feel like my chances of getting in on a reasonably priced condo downtown are quite slim

at my appt this morning the one bedrooms were around the mid 200's depending on the local

personally I enjoyed looking at the model of the building and found it was a more interesting looking design than in the photos

I had to laugh at the bouncer they had placed outside the sales center preventing those without an appt from coming in... the place was hopping inside and most that were on their way out were leaving with contract in hand

i still don't think they will be completely sold out til next week... there will be those units that some have backed out of and those that are too pricey for most

at my appt this morning the one bedrooms were around the mid 200's depending on the local

personally I enjoyed looking at the model of the building and found it was a more interesting looking design than in the photos

I had to laugh at the bouncer they had placed outside the sales center preventing those without an appt from coming in... the place was hopping inside and most that were on their way out were leaving with contract in hand

i still don't think they will be completely sold out til next week... there will be those units that some have backed out of and those that are too pricey for most

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i agree with you abou the building model.

the bouncer was scarrrrry...yeah, i found it pretty amusing!!!

Is there retails at the ground floor of solaire? or it is pure garage?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my sales agent told me they were planning on having a grocery in there when the project was first started but I guess the Thorton publix put a stop to that... she told me that they have not yet leased out that space... the main lobby entrance to the condos is under the parking garage off Court Street... she indicated that the parking for the residents is on the 7-9 floors of the parking garage

I just called the Condo Store (3 PM) to see what I had to do to get an appointment (I've been on the priority buyer's list for a few months). They said they are not making any more appointments as they plan to sell out today.

Is there a Star Tower or Paramount Forum?

I just called the Condo Store (3 PM) to see what I had to do to get an appointment (I've been on the priority buyer's list for a few months).  They said they are not making any more appointments as they plan to sell out today.

Is there a Star Tower or Paramount Forum?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow! I wonder whats going to happen to the people that have appointments for today and tomorrow.

Went by there today to drop off some paperwork for the condo I bought already and the bouncer wouldn't even let me inside. I hope the tower turns out a lot better then the sales office service......The Vue by far is a lot more professional team and I bet it will show with the final product..........I'm having second thoughts about the Solaire. I hope the Vue team does a 2nd development in Orlando.... :huh:

Wow! I wonder whats going to happen to the people that have appointments for today and tomorrow.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I had an appointment at the end of the day yesterday (Thursday 6:00PM) and there is now one studio, one 1 bdrm, and a 2 bdrm left. I think the studio was on the 27th floor and was around $250K, 1 bedroom was $325K, and the 2 bdrm was just over $400K. They said that everytime they sell 3 of the same units the price would automatically increase in the system. I'm amazed that they sold out the building in 4 days, especially considering none of the other downtown projects have sold that quick (to my knowledge).

Vue, Star Tower and 55 West deosnt seem to be sold out yet.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I heard the Metropolitan sold out in a few hours. It's the buildings with the pricey units that can't sell out. The less expensive untis sell out immediately, leaving only $500,000+ units. My husband and I did some Orlando condo shopping this summer. Every project claimed to be 70% to 80% sold and the least expensive unit available (at that time) was $400,000.

I believe for the Vue, only 1 or 2 high-end million dollar+ units are left. I have not heard anything about 55 West. I called a few months ago and they had a unit available in my price range but it faced the West (with views of I-4 and Parramore). I think their sales office was one of the first to open downtown but they haven't even broken ground yet. I believe this is why many people are hesitating to buy there.

Does anyone have any contact info. on Star Tower? The phone number on the Historic Creations web site never seems to work and no one has ever replied to any of my e-mails.

Thanks in advance.

Archived