Solaire

Rick 2

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only that their sales center will open sometime next month.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This appears to be correct. Looks like they are pushing back the Solaire a bit and moving Tradiition Towers up a little on the timeline. Hopefully see something on the Solaire early in March.

Where did you hear that? I thought they were going to open the sales office this month. That's interesting to know.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I called up the phone number on the letter I had from them, and asked for more details. The only info they gave me was that there wasn't any more info except that the sales office would be open next month.

Spring is almost upon us! And, with the new season, Solaire at the Plaza sends you good wishes ... and news that construction is progressing smoothly on downtown Orlando's most progressive high-rise residential community.

We're pleased to reveal some of the details that are sure to make Solaire the address to own in downtown Orlando.

Rising above our stunning glass-encased, designer-appointed lobby will be 21 floors of studio, one-bedroom and two-bedroom homes featuring 10-foot-high exposed concrete ceilings; hardwood kitchen flooring; architecturally enticing floating kitchen walls; maple or cherry wood cabinetry in kitchens and bathrooms; black granite countertops in kitchens and bathrooms; all stainless-steel kitchen appliances; Freize carpeting in the foyer, living, dining and bedroom areas; bathrooms featuring garden tubs with granite shelving and ceramic tile flooring; and state-of-the-art wiring for all electronics.

And that's just the beginning!

Solaire's spectacular homes also will feature 10-foot full height sliding glass doors leading to private balconies and floor-to-ceiling glass window walls in most units to take full advantage of downtown's soaring aerial views.

Complimenting these luxurious offerings are a spacious 10th-floor club room with Cyber Caf

• 2 weeks later...

I have been on the solaire registration list for a few weeks now, but haven't received any emails from them.  Will there be a lotto system to determine who gets the first pick?  Or is it first come first serve?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I hope they have some type of system put together. It's going to be crazy when the sales office opens.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived