Solaire

Rick 2

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sales office opens Monday.....I'm going and I'll try and grab some info....They called me tonight and the Studios start in the 160's and 1 beds in the 170's. 2 Beds are just over 300....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I got a phone call tonight as well, Yippee. They want me to go down for an appointment next week when sales office opens. B)

Those of you who have received a call, when did you register? I registered last November and haven't received one yet. Also, any down payment info yet?

Thanks,

Mike

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I registered in January and haven't received a call yet. Is the sales center open yet? I work a block away, I'm going to check it out in a bit.

wooohooo!!!! i got the call too. i have an appt. next week as well.

mike, i registered in november, as well, i think. it was the sunday that solaire put out their first ad in the orlando sentinel.

they told me that the 1bds start in the 180's...hmmmm.

Those of you who have received a call, when did you register? I registered last November and haven't received one yet. Also, any down payment info yet?

Thanks,

Mike

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I just talked with a rep and they told me that they are going down the list in order of when you signed up... which is weird because I could have sworn I signed up the first day they opened the web site but I guess I am wrong because I have yet to get a phone call from them... additionally she told me that they are now open for friends and family, which I guess is from coldwell banker or the developer... so we shall see what they have left by the time they get around to the average joe with no connections

I registered twice over the summer and early fall by contacting the original residential contact (Tom Cook) at http://www.plazaorlando.com/. This was before it was announced that they were going to be called "Solaire at the Plaza". I was told that they were collecting names and contact information of those who were interested - and then they would forward everything to the appropriate person when the time came. I guess they never forwarded the info. to Coldwell Banker Condo Store because if so - if they are indeed going by date of registration - I should have received a call already. I did re-register on the Solaire web site when it was first announced with a large ad in the Homes section of the Orlando Sentinel in January. I also got my pre-qualification letter from Coldwell Banker Mortgage which I thought would have bumped me up the list a little bit. But I guess all of my efforts are going to waste.

Who do you have to know to get a decent priced downtown condo in this town??!!!

I just talked with a rep and they told me that they are going down the list in order of when you signed up... which is weird because I could have sworn I signed up the first day they opened the web site but I guess I am wrong because I have yet to get a phone call from them... additionally she told me that they are now open for friends and family, which I guess is from coldwell banker or the developer... so we shall see what they have left by the time they get around to the average joe with no connections

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It is strange because I signed up before my boyfriend and he got a phone call before me. I don't know what kind of system they have, but I believe it's not in order, which sucks.

I registered twice over the summer and early fall by contacting the original residential contact (Tom Cook) at http://www.plazaorlando.com/.  This was before it was announced that they were going to be called "Solaire at the Plaza".  I was told that they were collecting names and contact information of those who were interested - and then they would forward everything to the appropriate person when the time came.  I guess they never forwarded the info. to Coldwell Banker Condo Store because if so - if they are indeed going by date of registration - I should have received a call already.  I did re-register on the Solaire web site when it was first announced with a large ad in the Homes section of the Orlando Sentinel in January.  I also got my pre-qualification letter from Coldwell Banker Mortgage which I thought would have bumped me up the list a little bit.  But I guess all of my efforts are going to waste.

Who do you have to know to get a decent priced downtown condo in this town??!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

EXACTLY!!!!

I just finally got my phone call... the sales agent was a bit edgy and I could tell that they are feeling a bit overwhelmed with things right now... I tried to ask how they are making these phone calls and her response was that they are trying to call people in order and that there are 4000 people on the presale list and all are very anxious to get in for an appt... said the 1 bedrooms are going from 180k to 280k... she said that if I wanted to reserve a unit I needed to bring my checkbook with me and that it would be 5% of the sale amount... the appts are 1/2 hour long and they are starting early in the morning and going through to the evening hours... for all those still waiting hold tight and keep your phone with you... I signed up on the web site in December so that is about where they are right now

I just finally got my phone call... the sales agent was a bit edgy and I could tell that they are feeling a bit overwhelmed with things right now... I tried to ask how they are making these phone calls and her response was that they are trying to call people in order and that there are 4000 people on the presale list and all are very anxious to get in for an appt... said the 1 bedrooms are going from 180k to 280k... she said that if I wanted to reserve a unit I needed to bring my checkbook with me and that it would be 5% of the sale amount... the appts are 1/2 hour long and they are starting early in the morning and going through to the evening hours... for all those still waiting hold tight and keep your phone with you... I signed up on the web site in December so that is about where they are right now

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you don't mind me asking, what day is your appt.?

Just got back from my appt. If I find anything interesting out in the 874 page contract I'll let you know. Over 170 sold already. They are expecting to be sold out by tomorrow or Wednesday.....Cheapest one left is a studio at $180,000ish...Most left are over $200,000....All 2 bedrooms are gone....

Archived