Improving I-95 in eastern Connecticut

Cotuit

if traffic is high enough to justify them on the mass pike and 93 in NH, then traffic is way more than enough to justify them on 95 in CT.

the connecticut turnpike isn't grandfathered in or did they lose that because they got rid of the tolls?

last i checked, ez pass isn't monitored by the state, it's monitored by a private company.

I don't trust the GOVERNMENT... and EZ PASS is TROUBLESOME --IMHO! I don't think I95 is grandfathered since they took the tolls off of it. I 84 will lose federal funding if you put tolls on it (along with I95), so you want your highway dollars go build a BRIDGE TO NOWHERE in ALASKA?

if people don't know how to stop at a toll, why is it the state's fault?

and your tasteless jokes are not appreciated here.

Jim:

Because lawyers SUED the state of Connecticut on behalf of the VICTIMS. Why is it the STATE FAULT -- It isn't, but ask the TRIAL LAWYERS!!

JimS

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't trust the GOVERNMENT... and EZ PASS is TROUBLESOME --IMHO! I don't think I95 is grandfathered since they took the tolls off of it. I 84 will lose federal funding if you put tolls on it (along with I95), so you want your highway dollars go build a BRIDGE TO NOWHERE in ALASKA?

Jim:

Because lawyers SUED the state of Connecticut on behalf of the VICTIMS. Why is it the STATE FAULT -- It isn't, but ask the TRIAL LAWYERS!!

JimS

i think ez pass makes traveling through tolls easier, and i'm willing to take that risk of "being watched" over sitting in line at a toll waiting to pay it with cash or change.

if toll booths can bring more money than the federal funds, i'm all for it. why is that a bad thing?

lawyers sued the state, but did they win?

i think ez pass makes traveling through tolls easier, and i'm willing to take that risk of "being watched" over sitting in line at a toll waiting to pay it with cash or change.

if toll booths can bring more money than the federal funds, i'm all for it. why is that a bad thing?

lawyers sued the state, but did they win?

Jim:

Ok, I guess I can tell you thatyou like to have the STATE watch you. I don't TRUST the US GOVERNMENT!! :)

Jim

Archived