Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Urban_Legend

The Moon.....in the Bahamas???

it does look like something that would be built in the UAE.

It also looks like something that will be aprtially completed then abandoned. Its a bizzare concept, but tourists would probably eat it up. I am interestested to know how it will faire against hurricanes.

Oh, I remember what UAE stands for. Man do I feel dumb, lol. Yeah, that place would be downright scary during a hurricane, and if I was one of those luny (no pun intended) millionaires, I'd be hesitant to buy a condo way out there, on some weird man-made island.

United Arab Emerites . . . now I'm curious what you initially thought it was :P or do I want to know.

As far as this thing goes I tend to agree with the sentiment on the board then again that "Atlantis Resort" Skyscraper thingy is out there in the middle of nowhere so who knows it might work?

Well, at first I didn't think it was anything. My mind was like blank. Then I remembered "Estados Unidos de America" from Spanish class, but that didn't work, lol.

Yes, Atlantis is great, but it's not so.....ahead of its time like Moon Bahamas. This place just seems a little too sci-fi for my tastes. Not that I wouldn't visit just once though, lol.

I shudder to think what the total insurance bill is on that project, with four major hurricanes coming over to florida in the last year :P