Provi-wood

Cotuit

we have plenty of mountains.. open your eyes man!! Just check out The Complex on Thursdays ;)

Take it easy Mikey. You don't want to spill your drink. :alc: Oh yea that's right you're 19 they wouldn't dare pour you anything hard at the complex. :whistling:

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The saints -- and celebs -- be with us at State House parties

PROVIDENCE -- Political leaders will join the stars of a CBS pilot at State House parties later today to mark St. Patrick's Day and St. Joseph's Day.

Actor William Baldwin will join Providence Mayor David N. Cicilline as special guests at a shindig in the Senate chamber, while actor Joe Pantoliano and Mayor Tony Sheary, of Nenagh, Ireland, will attend a separate party in the House chamber.

South Main near the Parkside restuarant was lined with tractor trailers trunks last night which I believe belong to a film crew, so they were filming somewhere in the area.

A lot of the Waterfront pilot takes place in and around the Courthouse.

spoilers online indicate that April episodes of the O.C. will feature the kids receiving their college acceptance letters. 2 regular characters and 1 recurring characters are visiting Brown, since 2 of the 3 were accepted. So i'm guessing/hoping that filming last November/December actually did take place.. and the websites/media denying that fact were lying and just trying to cover it up

These spoilers are never wrong, but there is no promise that any of the characters will actually attend Brown. You know how these shows go.

"03/17 - The kids receive their college acceptance and rejection letters, forcing them to make some life-altering decisions."

"It's time to visit colleges! Ryan visits Berkeley, where he is paired with Wes Seifer, a student. Marissa is visiting the same college. While Ryan is visiting the Architecture Department, Marissa spends time with Wes. While at Brown, Summer and Seth clash when she sees Anna. One of those three hasn't been admitted to Brown but will try to get admitted during the gathering of new students at the college. Will that person suceed?"

I didn't put this in that O.C. thread because I figure we'll just put all film related items in here Cotuit... cool?? :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't it mentioned earlier that hemingways has one of the "best bathrooms in america"? perhaps that's what it was for....

Damn, I was there on my birthday and I never got the urge to experience it. :lol: Should'a had another drink I guess!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived