A few quick photos from next door.

DrumCorpsAlum

The other night I was bored, so I went next door and decided to take a few photos from the top of the parking garage, testing out the new camera's night functions.

Blossom street short exposure. Down the street this way is heavy five points construction.

blossomstreet.jpg

Bates West in the distance with South Quadrangle (where I live) in the foreground. The field that is illuminated is where the USC marching band rehearses durning the fall. There are always intramurals going on there, last night in cluded

fields.jpg

Parking garage with sorostitute tower. That construction area you see there is going to be yet another parking garage.

parkinggarage.jpg

Home sweet apartment.

southquad.jpg

Left to right, Capstone house, my former place of residence, Patterson Hall, and South Tower, where all the sorostitutes live.

threetowers.jpg

Another view, zoomed out.

towersandgarage.jpg

Huge pedestrian walkway that spans accross the recreation field, and provides a great viewing area to watch the USC band rehearse. Will be renovated soon to include a cover I believe. I will get pics FROM the walkway soon, since it provides a great view of some industrial parts of town. It goes accross several train tracks as well.

walkway.jpg

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived