Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Obvious

WJXT Webcam

4 posts in this topic

I just wanted to post a link to the WJXT webcam. They have several webcams, but this is the one at their southbank headquarters.

The webcam will change views from time to time (I expect it to be focused on the stadium area a lot during superbowl week). However, most of the time, it should show a shot of the skyline. Most important, in the forground of the shot are the construction sites of The Strand, The Peninsula, and San Marco Place.

The Strand is already u/c, San Marco place starts next month, and The Peninsula should start soon too. We'll be able to watch all three towers as they rise!

studiocam_640x480.jpg

That's a great view of the construction! You know, that angle makes it look like the Modis building has a pyramid on top, lol.

The webcam will change views from time to time (I expect it to be focused on the stadium area a lot during superbowl week).

As if to underscore my point, after only a couple of minutes, they have pointed the camera towards Alltel Stadium. Though it's actually kind of neat because you can see the "tent city" that they are starting to set up for the Superbowl.

Oh, that is really neat. I like the night shots of downtown and the construction of the Strand is going well.