• Announcements

• Neo

WARNING!   07/26/16

By reading or participating in the Coffee House forum, you are acknowledging that some topics may be highly controversial in nature. While we make every attempt to ensure that no one and no groups are offended as a result of discussions contained within, we unfortunately can make no guarantees. Participate in threads contained within this forum at your own risk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UrbanCharlotte

ESPN Zone

Just wondering are there any rumors of a ESPN Zone coming to one of the entertainment complex's in DT Charlotte. Really hope we get one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Rumor was that Fox Sports entertainment was going into the Ghazi Epicentre retail. Someone also once posted that ESPNZone could logically fit into the retail space in Courtside, but I think that was only speculative discussion.

I wonder how big the restaurant spaces are in the new arena? I always figured it would locate in the arena building at street level.....so far they have yet to open up leasing on those spaces.

It would be nice to get a nice new ESPN Zone ... in DT. its just another way we can bring ppl into Dt

now if we can only get something other than bars or restaurants here

I think having a Fox Sports Grille and ESPN Sportszone within a few blocks of each other would be overkill. In my personal opinion I would say don't expect both...only expect one. At this point it looks like the one is Fox Sports Grille.