Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UptownJ

The beautiful Charlotte Skyline

17 posts in this topic

Wow its a nice city, the tall building in the middle is in the top 50 biggest in the world.

Wow its a nice city, the tall building in the middle is in the top 50 biggest in the world.

What's the name of that building?

Wow, great find UptownJ. I haven't seen an aerial from that angle yet. Just imagine how that same shot will look once 210 Trade, The VUE, Trademark, Avenue, and Wachovia's new HQ are all completed. Man, pics like this make me miss Charlotte even more. :cry:

I am moving to Charlotte in about 4 weeks, can't wait.

yay another new charlottean!

Wow, great find UptownJ. I haven't seen an aerial from that angle yet. Just imagine how that same shot will look once 210 Trade, The VUE, Trademark, Avenue, and Wachovia's new HQ are all completed. Man, pics like this make me miss Charlotte even more. :cry:

aww, charlotte misses you too.

Charlotte does have a very beautiful skyline, especially at night.

That pic is my wallpaper. The Observer offered it for free last year. Always gets positive comments on airplanes.

best skyline of the south

Are you sure about that?

One thing that I really like about the angle of this shot is that you can't tell that I-277 slices right through there. It's practically invisible except for a little bit poking out over on the far left. I really wish someone would revive that capping idea.