190 members have voted

1. 1. Are you Gay or Straight?

• Gay
    • Straight
    • Both?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am straight, but I suppose the correct term for me would be metrosexual? I've been asked several times if I was gay just because of the things I'm interested in and whatnot, but one thing that doesn't interest me sexually is guys. It takes a woman to turn me on, LOL! Though...being metrosexual, it's a bit harder to get a woman I've found.

I am straight, but I suppose the correct term for me would be metrosexual?  I've been asked several times if I was gay just because of the things I'm interested in and whatnot, but one thing that doesn't interest me sexually is guys.  It takes a woman to turn me on, LOL!  Though...being metrosexual, it's a bit harder to get a woman I've found.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I thought girls liked the metro look?

I thought girls liked the metro look?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

if they want a guy to take shopping :D but seriously, girls want anything that gives them attention. it's that simple. and i'm not talking about the staring right at them with a crazy look kind of attention either. haha. btw heckles, do you ever go to church street behind jim reed? it's really turning into a sizeable gay district. this gives me hope that nashville will start to become more and more open to everyone.

Does that mean you are a gay man who prefers to sleep with women?  :P

Whatever you want to call it, LOL!

Let me check your metrosexuality.....

Do you wear Hanes or FTL?

Oh man! No, I have none of the above, and I'm a boxers type of guy. 8-)

How did you met a guy at traffic light? Would like to know... You cant really ask someone that you meet at the traffic light to go out with you based on gaydar, at least not for me...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well there is a bit of a story behind it like in most things.

I had gone out to meet some friends at The Scorpio in Charlotte for a night of dancing, cocktails, and hanging out. The usual Wednesday night drag show was going on so there were about 1500 or so people there.

Well I kept noticing this tall nicely built goodlooking guy but before I could get up enough nerve to go over and speak to him he left. So I took off after him. As luck would have it he was parked right by the door but my car was way in the back of their huge parking lot so by the time I got to it he was up on Freedom drive. Well I decided to see if I could catch up with him as it was really time to be headed home anyway.

Fortunately the light caught his vehicle so I pulled up beside him at the light and gave him a cruise (and I don't mean the kind where you get on a ship :lol: ) Well he liked what he saw and motioned for me to drive over to a church parking lot where we got to know each other. Well after that night we started dating and the rest is history. That was in March 1987 and we are still very happily "married". (Ok I know the law says we can't use that word)

Archived