190 members have voted

1. 1. Are you Gay or Straight?

• Gay
    • Straight
    • Both?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sweet story monsoon, I met mine in a club like 99% of gay people do...

Anyway, congratulations for the long lasting relationship. 18 years is like 180 years in gay years.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Believe it or not I have never met a bf in a gay club. Could be because I don't go clubbing much! I actually met my last bf in a straight bar, lol.

This is a gay and straight poll, not a democrat and republican one.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I found it rather interesting that some were compelled to include their polical affiliation along with their pronouncement of their heterosexuality.

Frankly, I take someone coming into a poll about sexual orientation and proclaiming their republicanism to be a sign of the fact that they feel I should be denied civil marriage rights. Afterall, that is what the republican party platform is.

I found it rather interesting that some were compelled to include their polical affiliation along with their pronouncement of their heterosexuality.

Frankly, I take someone coming into a poll about sexual orientation and proclaiming their republicanism to be a sign of the fact that they feel I should be denied civil marriage rights. Afterall, that is what the republican party platform is.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Give 'em hell, Cotuit!

i honestly dont think that it is any of my business or concern to interfere with gay couples rights. i think you should have the freedom but again it doesnt affect me either way so you might as well have marriage rights and other benefits that come from marriage. and not all republicans have to agree with man+woman=marriage.

Being a republican doesn't mean I support that stupid thing on banning gay marriages.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well yes it does. Vote republican and that is what you are going to get. You already admited to blindly supporting the party no matter what because it makes you look good to the other 15 year olds. Personally I think you need to look at the candidate, not the party they belong to.

one of the historically important functions of cities (from a gay perspective) was to provide anonymous meeting places where gay men and women could safely meet. sure people used to have barnyard country flings but it was much easier in the city where you could slough off one identity and slide into a new one.

of course, gay men also seem to like city amenities and urban design, even from a casual perspective.

(gay)

Archived