Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SavannahGa

Ultimate Savannah Gallery

9 posts in this topic

Tribute to my hometown: 2,400+ pics

Hello all! Welcome to Savannah, my hometown where I was born & raised & still reside. I started this Site out of the LOVE I have for Savannah. Hope you enjoy my gallery. :)

If you've never traveled to historic Savannah, Georgia, then you're missing what the French newspaper LeMonde calls "The Most Beautiful City in North America."

From the 23-karat gold dome that crowns City Hall to the impressive cable-span bridge that links Savannah to South Carolina

Savannah looks like an amazing city. It reminds me of parts of London, but obviously warmer and cleaner ;) I especially love the City Hall.

Savannah is so beautiful! I really must revisit that town, I haven't been since I was like 9 years old.

Savannah is an incredible city. I really like traveling to the beaches too. The city an Tybee Island are like two different worlds. It is awesome to view the two different communities.

2 photos taken today (2-4-05) shows the awesome beauty of this urban city.

15336451-O.jpg

15336372-O.jpg

My Opa (Grandpa in German) owns a store on River St. Its called the University Shop. I stay in Savannah and Hilton Head Island every summer and work at it. I might be working over spring break which is the week of Easter. I'd like to see some people come in that are on this forum. It is right next to the trolley stop on W.River St and next door to the "Christmas on the River."

ya its beautiful but there is something this guy is keepin from u about savannah. Actually, its a terrible place to live. If you research this city's crime rates they are way above average, and houses are way too expensive unless u wanna live on the corner of drugs street and cocaine avenue. I mean this place really sucks, that's why I moved over to Beaufort a couple years ago.