Target coming to Blakeny!

DigitalSky

• 5 months later...

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The CBJ announced the latest round of store openings at Blakeney. Stores coming to the center include Ann Taylor, Victoria's Secret, Bath & Body Works and Old Navy.

Opening Dates

Ann Taylor- Oct. 2

Victoria's Secret- Oct. 25

Bath & Body Works- Sept. 10

Old Navy- Aug. 21

Never thought that another plaza would have worse parking and roads than Cotswold, but Blakeney has got to be the worst "new" shopping area. Great stores, but trying to navigate around that plaza on the weekend with the HT, McDonalds, and all that nonsense is horrible. Too many people and not wide enough roads, especially when you're within the plaza. Also, what's up with that McDonald's there? I have been in it twice since it opened back in January and it seems WAY too small for the amount of people that go there. It has about 14 tables inside and that is it! Whoever designed these micro-mini plazas is out of their mind.

• 1 month later...

As an Urbanite I have not yet made it out to Blakeney, I have wanted to but I don't often make it much past 485. Great pictures, it reminds me a lot of North Hills and Friendly Center, thank you for posting!

• 7 months later...

Archived