Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

satalac

woo hoo!

9 posts in this topic

i got a new digital camera! it's a sony cybershot dsc-T1. it's the one on the commercial with steven tyler from aerosmith in it. it's really small but takes awesome pics. i can't wait to hit downtown with it and try to show off the city.

Yeah, I love urban pics! If only I had a digital camera of my own, I could do a photo tour like it's nobody's business!

If only I had a digital camera of my own

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kodak has a disposible camera that provides you with a CD with your prints. I beleive there are other disposible cameras that offer a CD of your prints as well.

but it's really just a film camera that gives you back a picture disk when you develop it. no?

you could do that with a regular camera too.

a tad more expensive though. that's the biggest advantage to digital, immediate results and retries if needed.

but it's really just a film camera that gives you back a picture disk when you develop it.  no?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I don't know if the film is formulated to give better digital results or not though.

Fred's currently has a digital camera for $17.95. While probably lacking quality it would provide a reasonably cheap solution to purchasing disposable cameras. I believe the camera is geared toward children but works just like satalac's expensive one does.

Kodak has a disposible camera that provides you with a CD with your prints. I beleive there are other disposible cameras that offer a CD of your prints as well.

Save the earth man! We only get one, let's not ruin it!

Save the earth man!  We only get one, let's not ruin it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well they do reuse the cameras, so it's not that much trash actually. i have one of these but i haven't used it yet. probably won't for a while either cause i love this new camera so much. i hope to get some good pics of downtown this weekend. then i just have to figure out how to get them on the site. they're like 2 mb each :wacko: