Burrito Gallery

TheUrbanCore

Hey Guys,

As I said, you will hear it first here.

Burrito Gallery at 21 east Adams is open. We will have a limited menu of burritos and tacos and such. Beer and wine until later in the week (when we get our full bar). There are two small dining areas and a small bar in the back. Please come down and check us out.

Hours are 11am-10pm today and tomorrow then 11am to midnight or so on Art Walk Wednesday.

We'll have our full grand opening in April or so.

Hope to see you guys on the walk.

TUC

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Guys,

As I said, you will hear it first here.

Burrito Gallery at 21 east Adams is open. We will have a limited menu of burritos and tacos and such. Beer and wine until later in the week (when we get our full bar). There are two small dining areas and a small bar in the back. Please come down and check us out.

Hours are 11am-10pm today and tomorrow then 11am to midnight or so on Art Walk Wednesday.

We'll have our full grand opening in April or so.

Hope to see you guys on the walk.

TUC

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey TUC.Very cool place ya got there.Stopped in on Sunday afternoon.The bald guy on the Harley.Pretty good chow,but the bar in the back is just a awesome looking space.I may make it one of my little hangouts.At least till ya kick me out :wacko:

Congratulations and here's wishing you much success! I know the whole process took longer than expected and undoubtedly involved many headaches along the way. All of downtown will benefit from Urban Core's persistence and commitment to do a quality project.

What are the plans for the second floor? Any projected timetable.

I'll be in town this weekend for all the superbowl fesitvities. If you are open for regular business then, I'll be sure to stop by and grab a bite to eat. (If not, I'll be sure to go in April).

I was oblivious to the fact that you were getting a full bar! How'd you swing that, being within the actual sightline of the First Baptist Church!? (Or are you going to burst my bubble and tell me it's just a temporary superbowl permit?)

To me, that's a very exciting development. Though downtown already has dozens of places where one can theoretically get a drink, I think the proximity of Burrito Gallery to the London Bridge could create a nice synergy. Often times people don't want to just go out to "a bar." They want to go to a place where they can have a very short walk between multiple establishments.

Thanks for the love guys. We'll be open until 12 or so tonight and later Thurs. Fri and Sat we have live music on the parking lot that will be a lot of fun. All local more than 2 dozen bands between here and the london bridge. Don't forget the non-tented businesses please.

Upstairs has a work program but we won't roll out until after super bowl. realistically post summer opening but you know how it is when the building is 100 years old. or at least parts of it are.

thanks again ya'll. See you on the walk. RAIN OR SHINE! :D

yo, props to the TUC... on opening the burrito gallery>>> excellent work...

now i guess it's up to the community to keep the dream alive and start eating some burritos.

being one of the downtown working stiffs, expect the "cuban" having a burrito too... you got black beans in those???

again, good luck and congrats!

Archived