Nashville Revitalization

linclink

You could always go to a magnet school. They let anyone in since no one applies anymore. Also, if private schooling is a option there are trememdous opertunities. Nasvhille probably has the best private chools of any city in the south. MBA has over 30 national merit scholars a year, Ensworth is a new up and comming highschool which should be great, and Harpeth Hall is a great all girls school. There are so many more private schools too.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could always go to a magnet school. They let anyone in since no one applies anymore. Also, if private schooling is a option there are trememdous opertunities. Nasvhille probably has the best private chools of any city in the south. MBA has over 30 national merit scholars a year, Ensworth is a new up and comming highschool which should be great, and Harpeth Hall is a great all girls school. There are so many more private schools too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually that was some kind of fluke...thousands were still turned away from the Magnet schools, for some reason the applications just came in late but there was no big drop in applications that early reports indicated...the Nashville Magnet system is pretty awesome.

Pope John Paul II HS is another new and very prestigious private school that has opened in the Nashville area.

I don't know whether Garcia is a nut, or the local media are nuts for talking about him in such a negative light.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well my mom's a teacher and all of her friends that are teachers don't like him either. he focuses way too much on tests. i actually think the media plays him in a better light than he deserves.

Archived