music

satalac

• 1 month later...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm listening to a playlist with wide variety. Classic Rock, Alternative, Rap, Country, and whatever else I can find...

At the moment, "Never Let You Down" by Kanye West feat. Jay-Z and J. Ivy. Next up: "Time" by Pink Floyd.

I figure this is probably a longshot...but there is a song that came out about a year ago by Reflekt featuring Delline Bass. It's called "Need To Feel Loved" and I'll put a link to the video of it below. Anyways, other than the fact that I like the dance the dude at the beginning of the video is doing, I like the song and her voice. I can't find anything else that Delline Bass has done, does anyone else by chance know? Needle in a haystack I tell ya!

http://www.virgin.net/music/musicvideos/re...elloved_hi.html

• 2 weeks later...

I'm listening Godspeed You! Black Emperor's "Lift Yr. Skinny Fists Like Antennas to Heaven" right now.

I listen to a lot of the so-called "Post-Rock" (Mogwai, Explosions in the Sky), a lot of obscure electronica (Boards of Canada, older Autechre, Mouse on Mars), indie rock, classic rock (love Sabbath) and a couple of types of folk music.

Dave Matthews Band's new single called American Baby. Unbelieveable song. Hottest song out right now. I was reading up on DMB and some they said that DMB was the second most popular band in the world right now behind U2 which gives me a good idea...Here

Archived