Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DrumCorpsAlum

The squirrel cam experiment.

My building is made of stucco, which squirrels climb everyday. Last night I got this great idea to put my webcam on my ledge, put out some bread, set a motion detector, and wait. Well, this afternoon when I got back from class there were OVER 70 videos captured! I spliced some of them together, added some music, and made this little video from some of the footage.

Click link to download. project-squirrel.wmv

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-5.jpg

ENJOY!

satalac    491

i've seen one similar to that. except someone put some squirrel feed on a skeet trap and launched the squirrel when it jumped on top. i admittedly laughed hard at it, but i still felt bad for the poor thing. your pics are hilarious. i love the one of the squirrel in mid-air. :rofl:

Spartan    682

Hah, that was a good idea. Squirrels (aka limb rats) are everywhere here. I counted 17 today on one pass through the Horseshoe. I think my record is 23.

It's a dorm, but it's big, I have my own big room, and it's an apartment style, and it's new. Plus the location to downtown, the vista, 5-points, and sports/entertainment arenas is great. This is a great place to live. Not dormy or collegey at all.