New Charlotte Website

skysdalimit

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this AmericanUprise part II?  LOL

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ummmm, no. It is going to be a Charlotte only cooperative website. I'm partly doing this because I'm doing my senior exit on skyscrapers and partly because I'm tired of there being no set "Charlotte Skyscraper" site. So yeah.

is it going to be called charlotte's web? sorry, i couldn't resist  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually one of the very first sites on the Internet was callled Charlotte's Web. It was operated, in part, by the Charlotte/Mecklenburg Library. This was in the days when the WWW was less than 500 sites.

Actually one of the very first sites on the Internet was callled Charlotte's Web.  It was operated, in part, by the Charlotte/Mecklenburg Library.  This was in the days when the WWW was less than 500 sites.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They should have named the new NBA team the Charlotte Spiders and the new arena could've be the Charlotte Web. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Ummmm, no.  It is going to be a Charlotte only cooperative website.  I'm partly doing this because I'm doing my senior exit on skyscrapers and partly because I'm tired of there being no set "Charlotte Skyscraper" site.  So yeah.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Senior Exit! Brings back the most awful memories... My friends and I burned our senior exits after it was over. For the record, I got a '9' ... 4 on the paper, 3 on the presentation and 2 on the product. lol

Archived