Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skysdalimit

New Charlotte Website

I just wanted to let you all know that I am starting a new Charlotte website within the next 2 weeks, I have some free webspace and am just waiting for my domain name. About how many Charlotte forumers are on here?

I just wanted to let you all know that I am starting a new Charlotte website within the next 2 weeks, I have some free webspace and am just waiting for my domain name.  About how many Charlotte forumers are on here?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Is this AmericanUprise part II? LOL

Is this AmericanUprise part II?  LOL

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ummmm, no. It is going to be a Charlotte only cooperative website. I'm partly doing this because I'm doing my senior exit on skyscrapers and partly because I'm tired of there being no set "Charlotte Skyscraper" site. So yeah.

is it going to be called charlotte's web? sorry, i couldn't resist  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually one of the very first sites on the Internet was callled Charlotte's Web. It was operated, in part, by the Charlotte/Mecklenburg Library. This was in the days when the WWW was less than 500 sites.

Actually one of the very first sites on the Internet was callled Charlotte's Web.  It was operated, in part, by the Charlotte/Mecklenburg Library.  This was in the days when the WWW was less than 500 sites.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They should have named the new NBA team the Charlotte Spiders and the new arena could've be the Charlotte Web. :rolleyes:

Ummmm, no.  It is going to be a Charlotte only cooperative website.  I'm partly doing this because I'm doing my senior exit on skyscrapers and partly because I'm tired of there being no set "Charlotte Skyscraper" site.  So yeah.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Senior Exit! Brings back the most awful memories... My friends and I burned our senior exits after it was over. For the record, I got a '9' ... 4 on the paper, 3 on the presentation and 2 on the product. lol