nashville pics

satalac

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey satalac, I'm impressed. You've got a really good eye for composition. Now, let's see what you can do with some of the less standard shots. Everybody knows these...let's see some more behind the scenes. They're great fun.

See ya downtown, camera in hand. Good job.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks brewerw and dave. yeah, i was kinda disappointed with the shots i got because everybody has seen them before. i'm going to go back next weekend hopefully and see what kind of different shots i can get. i really want to get some good pictures of west end and germantown because you don't really see those as much. in the future i also plan on getting some shots of my favorite local parks.

Nice pics...there are several neat buildings downtown you missed though. The old Train Station is great and the Customs building along with Hume-Fogg across the street. Maybe even the Country Music Hall of Fame too...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah i know, i didn't have too much time that day when i was shooting them. i've always loved union station and the hume fogg. another really cool one that i didn't get a chance to get was the frist center. i think it's just a classic design.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived