What happened to the site layout?

UK_D

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at least give me option of setting it myself. The new one is too dreary.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If we create the option of skin selection (and that's still if), only the main skin will be supported. What I mean is... everytime InvisionBoard (the software that this forum is run on) releases an upgrade of the software, there are little bugs that Neo needs to fix. If there was another skin, Neo would only fix those little bugs in the default skin (the one you're looking at now). Eventually the other skin could become unusable depending on how InvisionBoard upgrades affect it.

People should also note, the changes that are taking place to the forum and the home page are part of setting up the site to introduce expanded features in the future. Neo and the Admins and Mods have big plans for the future of UrbanPlanet. Any changes made are part of creating a seemless site to prepare for the introduction of new content.

Is it just me or does the page refresh everytime I go back a page?

If you have your browser set to not cache web pages then it will refresh when you go back a page, the site however is not set to refresh when you go back, that's all dependant on the client (your) side.

Archived