Went into Liberty Building today.(Greenville)

motonenterprises

I was in there on business so decided to go to the top floor(club level) to see if they would let me look out. Its only 17 stories up, but the view of the city and the mountains are beautiful from up there. Tried to go into the BB&T building awhile back, but they won't let you look out of the 24th floor. Anyone have any power to get in there?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd also enjoy the opportunity to see the view from the top of the Landmark Building in person. I've noticed that the top floor lights are almost always on after dark, but I don't have a clue what goes on up there. :)

By the way, this past weekend was absolutely an awesome preview of what the nice Spring weather is going to bring to the entire downtown area. I mean, there were people everywhere! It was totally thrilling to see so many families, couples, and individuals enjoying the new Falls Park, and heavy pedestrian traffic went down Augusta Street, past the Warehouse Theatre (haven't ever seen so many down there at one time before). :D The Liberty Bridge was totally packed out, so that you could barely pass through. What an attraction it will be (it is already a major local attraction). :thumbsup:

I remember someone telling me that the top floor of the Landmark building is just open right now and there is renovation going on up there. Last time I tried to go to the top, the security guard said he was told not to let anyone because of safety reasons. Morgan is on the next to top level, but I couldn't get in there. Plus there are cameras everywhere and that kind of freaks me out for some reason.

• 1 month later...

I'd also enjoy the opportunity to see the view from the top of the Landmark Building in person.  I've noticed that the top floor lights are almost always on after dark, but I don't have a clue what goes on up there. :)

By the way, this past weekend was absolutely an awesome preview of what the nice Spring weather is going to bring to the entire downtown area.  I mean, there were people everywhere!  It was totally thrilling to see so many families, couples, and individuals enjoying the new Falls Park, and heavy pedestrian traffic went down Augusta Street, past the Warehouse Theatre (haven't ever seen so many down there at one time before). :D  The Liberty Bridge was totally packed out, so that you could barely pass through.  What an attraction it will be (it is already a major local attraction). :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did anyone else go to "Return to the Green" at Falls Park today? It was awesome! You should have seen how many people were there. It gave me the feeling of being at a theme park somewhere, because you had the smells, sounds, and crowded paths. I shot some video while there, and I'm looking forward to shooting "Artisphere" in April. There should be more leaves by that time. :D

Archived