Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

M. Brown

One of the Best Tours of Portland I've Seen

wolfdawg54    0

Maine is a great state. I have never been to Portland but I have traveled to some parts of Maine like Kennebunkport and the Lubec areas. I think that it is one of my favorite states becuase of how serene and calm it is there. Thanks for the tour of Portland.

Cotuit    0

Awesome. I used to live in Portland and these photos bring back a lot of memories. If there were 3 feet of snow on the ground in the pics they'd bring back even more memories. :lol:

M. Brown    0

I didn't take the pics. I found them off of Pbase. I should have said that before. Sorry. I've only driven through Portland unfortunately. I want to go there again.

Chow    0

My visit there this past summer was really good. Better than anything I expected. Great restaurants, bars, nightlife and daytime attractions. We stayed at the Eastland Park downtown, great place.

Cotuit    0

I think the Eastland has done more for Portland than anything else in the last 100 years. Everyone who stays there has the most wonderful things to say about it, and Portland. Before the Eastland, there was really no place good to stay in Portland.