Planning to watch the ProBowl?

PghUSA

Are you planning to watch the ProBowl?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Are you planning to watch the ProBowl?

• Yes, its one of the best games of the year and an opportunity to see the best of the best.
    • No, not a real game, the season is over, just boring.
    • What's the Probowl?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am planning on watching it this year but it really isn't the best game of the year. However, it is probably the most fun game of the year because the players are really there to have fun, even though there is a prize now with the winner being the home team in the Super Bowl of the following year. It is just a fun way to cap off a great football year.

There should be more Patriots.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sure we can work something out . . . Steelers will let NE have 3 probowl spots for every one Lombardi trophy you can give the Steel City.

:lol: It will feel so nice to know the black and gold won 7 instead of just 4 :silly:

There is no doubt that Pittsburg will get its chances to win their own with that shiny new stud QB....

I'm just sayin` that the Pats have very few representatives for such a good team. I understand why, but it just shows they should pick the players after the Super Bowl is over. Who cares about accolades for just hat you did in the regular season.

Anyway, the Red Sox equiptment bus has already left Fenway for Fort Myers....

There is no doubt that Pittsburg will get its chances to win their own with that shiny new stud QB....

I'm just sayin` that the Pats have very few representatives for such a good team. I understand why, but it just shows they should pick the players after the Super Bowl is over.  Who cares about accolades for just hat you did in the regular season.

Anyway, the Red Sox equiptment bus has already left Fenway for Fort Myers....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

From what I heard the Steelers originally had only 6 or 7 but with Dillon's injury Bettis took that spot from the Patriots, there was another injury ticket the Steelers got too. I'm kinda glad in a way when they announced the original 6 or 7 there was an outcry on who they left off, but it is only a game.

Archived