No internet...

BrandonTO416

Sometime soon I may be offline for a while. Considering the recent job loss, I need to put a hold on my DSL line and cancel my phone services. I'm going to be asking for a month early to cancel my lease on the apartment that I've been living in since October here in Nashville.

So if any of you are wondering where I am, I'm not even sure where I'll end up. This past week I spent some time in Memphis with old friends. That is a possible option, but may not be the best option. It will take a while to ponder what to do.

If any of you have any good job leads, I'd certainly listen. I'm fully capable of taking any standard help desk or tech support job on.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heckles, sorry to hear about that, I'd personally have withdrawal if I ever canceled Internet, have you considered WAP sites through your cellphone or a low cost dial up. Hate to lose your insight Heckles, let us know if we can help out in any way.

Things will be fine in the long term. It looks like I'm moving to Memphis I think, its the most likely thing to happen at this point.

Really there's nothing you guys can do in all honesty. Just never buy Dell products. Dell is a horrible company, and I truly mean that. Its not my employment experience, I would never recommend those products after having the inside knowledge I now have. LOL

Archived